have you ever been mistaken for a celeb? ..

xmrsvindieselx

ok so i figured this would be a fun thread.. lol but a few days ago some girl thought i was...AMY WINEHOUSE. As much as i love ms winehouse.. i reaaaaallly dont know if i wanna be mistaken for her. So when I told the girl I'm not Amy ( and she was dead serious) , she said i look like her lol..

so has this happened to you? how did you respond.. and show specktra why you were mistaken!

heres me.. Ms. ...ANJIE winehouse hahaha..

amy.jpg

03ddcb520ee8.jpg

faifai

You don't look like Amy Winehouse. She's got more of the 50's crack addict look going on, which you (thankfully!) do not. She also has that nasty ultra-winged eyeliner on at all times, while yours doesn't look ugly like hers does.

ette

Haha you DON'T look like her, your not on crack and your not sickly emaciated or beehive headed. Gotta love Amy though. Trust me, it's a good thing you don't look like her.
I've never been MISTAKEN but I have been told I look like Emmie Rossum. You guys be the judge:
n1339590152_30153900_1986.jpg

xmrsvindieselx

Quote:
Originally Posted by ette
Haha you DON'T look like her, your not on crack and your not sickly emaciated or beehive headed. Gotta love Amy though. Trust me, it's a good thing you don't look like her.
I've never been MISTAKEN but I have been told I look like Emmie Rossum. You guys be the judge:
n1339590152_30153900_1986.jpg

i think you look like katherine mcphee!! you are so pretty!

and thanks all.. i wanted to cry when she thought i was amy!! i love her but the poor girl is cracked out.

amoona

I've never been mistaken for a celeb but I've been told I resemble Penelope Cruz - I think its the dark hair and the long nose haha.

Simply Elegant

Wow you don't look like her at all which is a really good thing.

I've been told that I look like Amy Adams from catch me if you can only, Rachel Mcadams and Alexis Bledel. Closest to Rachel but still not really.

thestarsfall

Never really mistaken for a celeb, but ppl say I kinda look like Reese Witherspoon..and I sometimes think I look like Mandy Moore...

and when I wear my big sunglasses (or Sun-G's) as I call them...haha...ppl say I look like I am famous...but whatever

Rushch6

In the past I have been told I look like

Buffy(Sara Michelle Gellar)<~~~ I don't see it
Maria Carey<~~~I think it might be my cheekbones
Debbie Gibson<~~~My husband thinks this

TangoMango

When I was really little (like 3,4,5) everyone said I looked like Olivia from the Cosby Show (Raven Symone's character). I will admit I did look like her then, but I look nothing like her now! Nowadays, I don't get told that I look like anyone.

One of my friends looks a latina Angelina Jolie.

spectrolite

Back when the Spice Girls were all the rage and insanely popular a little girl thought that I was Scary Spice. I was wearing black sunnies, a furry leopard print mini skirt and black leather go-go boots and my hair was pretty wild at that time too so I can see why she was confused. I was in a shopping centre and she started yelling "Look mum its Scary!!" and ran over to me. It was pretty funny.
smiles.gif

CaraAmericana

One guy , who mind you was a lil inebriated, said Salma Hayek. I don't think so but he saw iit somewhere. Then 2 weeks later he said he changed his mind and said Jennifer Tilly. Then I finally said "Dude, I'm not sleeping wit cha"
Then my friend, who I am seriously considering her being that, said I look like Sara Gilbert. In case you sont know who she is; she is that fugly tomboy from Roseanne.

flowerhead

The only time I've been mistaken for a celeb was when some Japanese tourists thought I was Brian Molko from Placebo and started taking photos of me...it was bizarre! (I had long black hair at the time)

Rushch6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krasevayadancer
I have been told i resemble a young barbra streisand?

Do i?

I can totally see that!

tsukiyomi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy Rose
I once got mistaken for the lead guy from Coldplay (no clue what his name is).

Chris Martin