Have you ever met anyone famous? Post a pic!

labellavita7

I'm sure a lot of you out there have met some famous people, I'd love to see pictures. Last year around this time I had the wonderful privilege of meeting Flavor Flav lol... here are the pics

flavaFLAAAAV.jpg

FLAVORFLAV.jpg

Chic 2k6

I've met Rick & Francis from Status Quo, had Access All Areas pass to their concert (even on the tour bus too!) the pic is somewhere in the house (it was before i had a digital camera.

and I've also met british band Blazin' Squad a few times
smiles.gif

Hilly

I kissed the drummer from the Ataris...remember that group lol?

My mom's quasi famous....in chicago...among antique dealers. She is the "queen of Cookie Jars" hahaha....I got made so much fun of as a kiddo. She would be on TV (oprah, news shows, local shows) and the kids would just tease me and tell me I was fat because I ate lots of cookies. Jerk bagz! But now I am very proud of her!

MxAxC-_ATTACK

MxAxC-_ATTACK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hilly
I kissed the drummer from the Ataris...remember that group lol?

They did a cover of "boys of summer " by don Henley. Its my most favorite song of theirs. I use to like them when I was back in high school

glam8babe

Quote:
Originally Posted by MxAxC-_ATTACK
eh... lets see.. Famous... I met Sum 41 (remember that band)

omg i used to love these so much lol

PomPoko

Quote:
Originally Posted by MxAxC-_ATTACK
They did a cover of "boys of summer " by don Henley. Its my most favorite song of theirs. I use to like them when I was back in high school

Aaah, I used to love that song, and I still love I.O.U one galaxy
smiles.gif
haha.

I have met a few famous people...the most interesting (to me at least) are 3 of matchbox twenty, who happen to be my favourite-st(woo made up words!) band in the world ever...this was when I was....16 I think. You can see how pale I actually am, and my natural hair colour. It was raining alllll day so I look atrocious.

The pics are here...angelfire is such a pile of poops and wont let me save my own pics to reupload them. Grr
Me and Kyle (guitar player)
Me and Paul (used to be drummer, now guitar...)
Only got pics of those two, since the other guy just stuck his head through the fence for a minute to pass someone something and he had a quick chat with us. I saw Rob Thomas in the distance with his wife. I'm such a geek about them though haha ^_^

Other than that, I've met Anthea Turner LOL (she used to present morning TV)...that was when I was about eight, though. And I didn't get a picture. And jo brand when I was five, which I am so pleased with cos I think shes awesome.

lalaxp

lol haha awesome u met flava flav. hmm, i met the A-teens, The Asian girl from real world Las vegas[i think the show was in las vegas] in Hollywood, & i Also met Wee man from viva la bam & i talked to him!

foreverymoment

i've met a shit ton of people in the theater/musical theater world...

nathan lane (looooooove him), matthew broderick, patti lupone, dana ivey (she was in Home Alone 2!)...kiki and herb? haha

Mandypaul

I have met Mr T lol at the theatre he was playing the genie in Aladin
I have met Bon Jovi (who i love so much lol) need my scanner to work so i can scan picture.
A lot of people of an english show called hollyoaks, and the old brookside cast.
That it is :)

Mandypaul

Quote:
Originally Posted by foreverymoment
i've met a shit ton of people in the theater/musical theater world...

nathan lane (looooooove him), matthew broderick, patti lupone, dana ivey (she was in Home Alone 2!)...kiki and herb? haha

eyelove.gif
I adore matthew broderick i am so jealous lol

hawaiian_mele

I've met Anthony Rapp twice - I absolutely adore him!
heart2.gif

Here's my boyfriend and Anthony:
thCIMG1857.jpg

Anthony & I
heart.gif

Ugh, ignore me, I look awful! I had been up for over 24 hours and when I met him I cried when I told him how much his book meant to me, if you haven't read it - DO! It's about a lot of things but what touched me the most was his experience with losing his mom. My boyfriend has CF so the idea of losing someone hits so very close to home, which is why I cried when I spoke to him.
smiles.gif

CIMG1909.jpg

My boyfriend and I have also met Margaret Cho and Mandy Moore!!!
greengrin.gif

glam8babe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mandypaul
A lot of people of an english show called hollyoaks, and the old brookside cast.
That it is :)

omg i LOVEE hollyoaks.. and when i was a kid i loved brookie :p

PomPoko

Quote:
Originally Posted by glam8babe
omg i LOVEE hollyoaks.. and when i was a kid i loved brookie :p

DITTO, I feel so lame saying that its one of the only shows I watch religiously! (Hollyoaks, that is, I never could get into brookside)

Mandypaul

Quote:
Originally Posted by PomPoko
DITTO, I feel so lame saying that its one of the only shows I watch religiously! (Hollyoaks, that is, I never could get into brookside)

smiles.gif
the last time i saw someone of hollyoaks was last week, she was at the mac counter and the ma was trying a red lipstick on her, and i was like looking for a second and thinking that really does not suit her, and she must of thought i was looking cause she is of the telly lol. It was Amy of Hollyoaks (the one that had the baby and never told anyone she was pregnant)

msmack

I've met Xavier Rudd, he came in and rocked out in my music shop once *dies*. I can't really think of anyone else really... Angels in Harlem Gospel Choir...they were awesome and fun.

*I'd reallllly like to say that I met(/humped) Josh Homme of QOTSA but that would be a lie*

glam8babe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mandypaul
smiles.gif
the last time i saw someone of hollyoaks was last week, she was at the mac counter and the ma was trying a red lipstick on her, and i was like looking for a second and thinking that really does not suit her, and she must of thought i was looking cause she is of the telly lol. It was Amy of Hollyoaks (the one that had the baby and never told anyone she was pregnant)

haha! her hair is soo annoying... i like the length but just the way it is... hard to explain :p

glam8babe

Quote:
Originally Posted by PomPoko

same here... i even got my bf into it... we watch it EVERY saturday [hollyoaks omnibus) its soo addictive lol

as_cute_as_pie

heh this one is strictly for uk people
ive seen (not met lol) zara and justin off hollyoaks (i love the show tooo
smiles.gif
)
ermmm jayne middlemiss (love island etc) came into where i work and bought some shoes and asked for a discount lol
oh and trinny and susannah (uk not what to wear) came in and did a show (airing in winter apparently) in where i work, at the time i worked on the mens shoes and i found it quite funny that the assistants came down and picked all the shoes out for the makeover

ritchieramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by glam8babe
haha! her hair is soo annoying... i like the length but just the way it is... hard to explain :p

It looks as if she needs to do something with it ... but I just don't know what! It's maybe a bit flat? I know she's meant to be a schoolgirl in the programme but it looks quite primary school-ish.

To be honest, I'd be embarrassingly excited if I met anyone from Hollyoaks. :jump:

Last year I met Rose McDowall from Strawberry Switchblade, not that I expect many people remember them. I've been a huge fan of hers since the mid-80s and after speaking to her briefly, I cried and cried for about half an hour for no particular reason while my husband laughed and laughed (in a confused rather than mean way!).