Heartbroken!!!

Hilly

So...the Chicago show for the NEW Kids On the Block...is SOLD OUT!!! I am sooo sad
ssad.gif
I was ebaying and selling crap to earn the money to see my lovers and damn...all gone.

I really hope they add more shows to Chicago or even better, Houston.

Le Sigh!!

I was about to get a perm, wear hot pink socks, and bust out my NKOTB fanny pack.

MACATTAK

Quote:
I was about to get a perm, wear hot pink socks, and bust out my NKOTB fanny pack.

You are hilarious! I bet you always have your friends cracking the hell up!!
th_LMAO.gif

Hilly

In 3rd grade, my mom crimped my hair for picture day and it looked so bad that I washed it out in the drinking fountain before the pictures. It is the worst picture of my life.

Hilly

This is gross...just to warn yall...

So I used to carry a NKOTB lunchbox around in HS (because I was in a band called the lunchboxes and it just fit). When I went to college, the lunchbox became a home to my "toys". Dudes would be like....?

lizardprincesa

Oh, Hilly! What a great personality you have! I wish I could get you tickets, myself! thanks for all the smiles you give us!
Love you & your posts xxxCherylFaith

rbella

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hilly

I live in Houston! You can join me at the George Michael concert on July 14 when I plan on wearing a big ass white t-shirt with Wham! on it, black capris leggings, a black headband (that ties in a bow on the side of my head), tons of bracelets and white tennies with white crew socks. I am going to draw a star at the corner of my left eye (in glitter of course) and tease my hair out.

You probably think I'm kidding but I'm not, I am there with my hubby for sure!!

choochoo.gif
yahoo.gif
th_DANCE.gif

Hilly

OMG there have been TX dates added to the tour!! Go to nkotb.com and check em out!!!! I am getting the tix as my day present. They go on sale June 9th 10 AM. WOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

coachkitten

Good luck girl! My very first concert was NKOTB. My sister and I had some interesting NKOTB things like snap braclets, scrunchies, dolls, sheets, towels, abnormally large pins, and wrist coin purses to name a few. If my sis and I can get tickets we are going to rock all of that stuff!
smiles.gif
I wonder if they are coming to Seattle? Where can you go to see the dates and stops?

Hilly

Quote:
Originally Posted by coachkitten
Good luck girl! My very first concert was NKOTB. My sister and I had some interesting NKOTB things like snap braclets, scrunchies, dolls, sheets, towels, abnormally large pins, and wrist coin purses to name a few. If my sis and I can get tickets we are going to rock all of that stuff!
smiles.gif
I wonder if they are coming to Seattle? Where can you go to see the dates and stops?

New Kids On The Block

woot!!