HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP!!!! I have to give a "sermon" if you will on r.o

Hawkeye

mothers day

and I need some nice light and airy makeup suggestions.

I dont do light and airy usually I do bold but i need a light and airy look
ssad.gif

HELP ME

Shawna

My favorite light and airy look is goldenaire or deckchair paired with tan or coco pigment in the crease. I don't know what shades you have, but it looks so pretty and is nice and clean looking. In fact, I have deckchair and tan and coco beach on today. A nice summery look. Another good one is a wash of beautiful iris or lovely lily pigment with coco pigment in the crease. It is pretty, but in an understated way. If you list some colours you had in mind, I can help more
smiles.gif

Wattage

Ah! A sermon!

I love nice pastel pinks of the lid with a little of a glowly pink shade in the crease. Some black mascara and a little blush - always makes me look great and gets lots of compliments, too!

smiles.gif

maxcat

Stick to ONE pale eyeshadow shade. I second the Iris.
Eyeliner if you must but NO BLACK.
Mascara...
Blush...
a neutral lipgloss or gellee over a neutral pencil like Whirl....

... and maybe a martini for courage? I had to go to a real world thing with strangers in the business world... and followed the above. It's scary how a tonne of makeup works like a shield. I felt like I forgot my antiperspirant. Or my bra.

glittergoddess27

Ohh light and airy,.. I'd probably go with something like All that glitters softly blended from the lid up to non-existance. A liner in brown with maybe a teeny bit of shine,.... if you can,.. eyeliner mixing medium with maybe some Tan piggie,.. a super light non-thickening mascara,.. shimpaigne MSF on the cheeks,.. or an IPP+Springsheen,.. and lips,.. Instant Gold l/g or a bare touch of Nymphette.

Latest posts