hel me choose my prom make up!!

xmrsvindieselx

Hey I wanted to origionally do my make up like this for prom, but I doubt I will.My dress is black so im pretty much open to ANY ideas
smiles.gif
THANKS!!
wavey.gif

nicolerichie.jpg

ohh and heres me :
41079e2f.jpg

Kat

I loves me some red lippie - and I think you'd look hot in it! Let's face it, prom is one of the few chances you're going to be able to go a smokey eye and a red lip, and not look overdone. AND you've got a black dress which provides the perfect backdrop. Plus, it's a classy look and you won't look back on your pictures in a few years and regret it!

Black dress = classy red lips and nails = classically hot.

Good luck!! You've got the goods - you'll look gorgeous in whatever you choose!

xmrsvindieselx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kat
I loves me some red lippie - and I think you'd look hot in it! Let's face it, prom is one of the few chances you're going to be able to go a smokey eye and a red lip, and not look overdone. AND you've got a black dress which provides the perfect backdrop. Plus, it's a classy look and you won't look back on your pictures in a few years and regret it!

Black dress = classy red lips and nails = classically hot.

Good luck!! You've got the goods - you'll look gorgeous in whatever you choose!

ahh i loveeee the red lip/nails idea..i didnt even think of it !! thank you so muchh !!!

enka

Girl, your skin is amazing! Even, flawless and glowy...
(Officialy jealous)

I'd try to play this feature and i'd go for a soft dewy look with a shimmery smokey eye...

Just my two cents...

Kat

Quote:
Originally Posted by xmrsvindieselx
ahh i loveeee the red lip/nails idea..i didnt even think of it !! thank you so muchh !!!

No worries at all! I love super formal occasions - make sure you post some pictures after the big night
smiles.gif

xmrsvindieselx

Thanks so much !! && my skin is NOT flawless.I only wish it was..I was thinking of doing a pink smokey look or a teal smokey look. I even have fake lashes..but i dont know.. lol I lovee your ideas so much more!

Lalli

^^i think Teal smokey eyes will luk lush n will most definantly suit u!
ur gorjus
greengrin.gif

macaddictgirlie

I love Nicoles makeup in the second picture. And I think a pink smokey eye would be gorgeous. What do you use on your skin it's so glowy and healthy looking.

xmrsvindieselx

Thank you both so much.My skin is farrr from perfect, but i exfoliate everynight and use nexxus flowergenics products on my face..I got them free from when i modeled with them..and they work great.but i dont see them much anymore!I want to go out and get Sushi flower, but lucky me.. im so low on cash right now, that i might use milani.
smiles.gif
thanks so much for the help !!

lara

I'd do a really elegant taupe-to-black smoked eye and a nude glossed lip, with a subtle washed blush and no contouring. Given that you've lucked out with dark chocolate eyes, dolly cheeks and a well-shaped lip, that's how I'd play those features up.

Dark lipsticks look wonderful in photos, but for practicality and ease of touch-ups, I'd go for a sexy, sultry nude lip.
smiles.gif

xmrsvindieselx

I love all these ideas!! you are all amazing and thanks for your help!! I might try out a few things later and take some pics.Then I'll show you how it all turns out !!
smiles.gif

Hawkeye

You are stunning!!!

I would almost say do something more fun for your makeup because it's BORING otherwise (But thats just MHO!)
greengrin.gif

I would say try to do the pictures if you want I can try to come up with an idea on how to do them but thats just my opinion!

maxcat

I honestly think the makeup you did in that photo is pretty terrific - Lara is right though. Do the nude lip. Maybe some half lashes if you're dying to have them for prom.
There's a term called "gilding a lily" - putting something unnecessary on top of something already naturally very beautiful.

xmrsvindieselx

aww thank you so muchh! you aree alll such amazing help!! I deffinatly think im going to do a nude lip..I actually got a pink bronze pigment yesterday in the mail and might use a little of that on my lips
smiles.gif
but I still kind of want to try the smokey pink..I'll post some pics tomorrow!

Latest posts