Hello :) (and quick question about foundation shade....)

lalala13

Hello everyone,

I'm new to the board, so just thought I'd say hi! I've recently gotten into MAC and I loove it. I only wish their foundation stuff didn't break me out
ssad.gif

Anywayz, I have a quick question. I'm thinking of trying out mineral makeup - either Bare Escentuals or Everyday Minerals but I'm unsure if i'm in the medium range or the medium tan range or even the tan range. Mac's studio finish concealer in NC 42 and Studio Fix in C6 matches my skin tone. Would anyone be able to recommend a shade for me in either of the mineral foundation brands.

Thanks a lot

Alana
smiles.gif

Janice

Hi Alana! Welcome to Specktra.
greengrin.gif
I can't help you with your Q since I don't use BE but I am sure someone will be along soon to give you some reccs.
smiles.gif

sassy*girl

do you live near a sephora? you can maybe ask for some samples there or try it out.
i use the idBareMinerals (is that the same thing?) and I'm an NC30/35, so i use failry light/light (light right now since it's summer) so i would probably look at the medium and medium tan ones... i guess it also depends on your undertones because some are more pink or yellow than the others. hth!