Hello everyone!

Hi everyone! I am new to this board. ive just been reading alot of the posts, now i figured it's time to start posting! This website is awesome, i LOVE MAC, it's my all-time fav make-up line. sooo many gorgeous, highly-pigmented colors to choose from. plus the staying power and not to mention, the great prices for such HIGH quality!! wooooohooooo!!
lol.gif
My MAC collection is pretty small, but i will definitely be building it up so maybe one day, i will have all the MAC makeup in the world!!! muahhahahahaa lol.
A little about me....My name is Jessica, I grew up in Allentown, PA but now I live in Bethlehem. I drive a 2003 Chevy Cavalier (white, 2 door), ima college student and will be majoring in Nursing in 2006!
As far as my appearance, I will def. be posting pics, but for now here is a little description...I used to tan, but since then ive settled with my natural color, a dark pale i guess u could say....i have light to medium colored brown eyes, i dyed my hair dark brown in january but i will be getting heavy blonde highlights on may 18th! i guess that is all for now!!! it's great to be registered here! :p

user2

Hi!

VuittonVictim (a.k.a. Linda) welcomes you to Specktra!
Your're very funny! Have much more fun here!