HELP!! 70's Disco Look!!

hotti82

Hey guys, I need your help. I entered a singing contest and ACTUALLY made the finals at the end of the month!!! The prize is for $1000 and I'm pretty confident that I can win, BUT, I'm singing "I Will Survive" (Gloria Gaynor), and I want to look the part. I'm going to wear this sequined halter top and black bell bottom pants, but I'm SO lost when it comes to my makeup!!! So here's my picture:

IMG_0465.jpg

What are your suggestions???

Thanks SO much!

J

flowerhead

Pro glitter in turquoise mixed with a little mixing medium and and used as a liner would look very 70's! Also, lipglass in pink poodle with a little pro glitter in Crystalized Pink dabbed on top.
And don't forget the blush, (apply loads right up to the hairline if you want to be authentic, heh) I'd recommend cream colour base in Fuschia Perfect.
Just remember to be as glam, glittery and over the top as possible, without looking like a drag queen!

hotti82

that one's cool, I've got an afro wig that I'm going to wear; I was thinking sort of like Beyonce in Goldmember; I'm not sure if I can pull that off though...I think it would look cool though...

Latest posts