Help fill a 15 palette for Fall (great colors)

sheaspearl83

I am going to make my 1st Pro store haul Saturday and I want to fill a 15 palette with fabulous colors especially for the Fall/Winter season. Thanks

ette

These are all FALL colors to me:
1. Coppering
2. Bronze
3. Shroom
4. Sketch
5. Beauty Marked
6. Contrast
7. Club
8. Texture
9. Greensmoke
10. All That Glitters
11. Goldmine
12. Satin Taupe
13. Carbon
14. Velvet Moss
15. Mystery/Expresso/Coquette/Omega/Charcoal Brown depending on hair color to fill in your brows

I think I fit all the color groups and in a "fall" version. These are all colors with nice textures.

maxcat

Teal is a smokin' hot trend for fall, looks great on almost everyone, so Pompous Blue (if you can find one) or Plumage. Wear with a nude or plum lip.

lara

I agree with Maxcat (as always!). Teal was huge here in the winter just gone, especially as a slash of liner on the bottom lid with a midnight grey smokey eye.

For your standard autumn/winter colours, just look to nature for inspiration. The leaves are turning golden to russet or have turned deep forest green, the grass is fading to golden straw and revealling bare earth, the last of the apples are turning rich ruby red flecked with rich yellow and muted brown, plant bulbs are turning deep plum and royal purple, pumpkins are starting to sprout... Just look out your window or visit the greengrocer and note the in-season colours, mix in some of the more wearable trend colours (teal, royal blue, etc) and go from there.
smiles.gif

Glitziegal

Ooh

1.Coppering
2.Cranberry
3.Velvet Moss
4.Mulch
5.Bronze
6.Shroom
7.Full Flame
8.Goldmine
9. Beauty Marked
10.Purple Haze
11.Black tied
12.Trax
13.Greensmoke
14.Kid
15.Steamy

Bootyliciousx

Gleam, Bronze, Shroom, Coppering, Sumcpitous Olive, AMberlights, All that Glitter, humid, Carbon, Sushi Flower, Stars N' Rockets, Beautiful Iris, Pompous Blue ,Nocturnelle

~LadyLocks~

Quote:
Originally Posted by ette
^Bronze and Mulch are fairly similar.

They are although I like Bronze better, it's definitly a winner in my book.
lol.gif

I forgot to add mine recs...oopsie LOL

Woodwinked
Bronze
Humid
Antiqued
Tempting
Coopering
Sketch
Goldmine

Latest posts