Help For Bags Under Eyes...

uniquelydivine

Hey, It's me again. I'm in college and I stay up all night studying, and I've been developing very very noticeable bags under my eyes. I've tried cooling masks, tea bags, ice, and so many more, but they are not working. I know that I can use some form of makeup to cover the bags. What would you all recommend that I use? Thanks!

Me220

Find a concealer you like. A warm toned one to counteract the darkness of the spots. HTH

Viva_la_MAC_Girl

Don't think i'm gross here, but its a beauty tip and a huge helpful aid.

Preparation H AKA - hemorrhoid creme really works for those pesky bags under the eye!!!

HTH!!

lsperry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viva_la_MAC_Girl
Don't think i'm gross here, but its a beauty tip and a huge helpful aid.

Preparation H AKA - hemorrhoid creme really works for those pesky bags under the eye!!!

HTH!!

I wouldn't use Preparation H -- The company issued a statement about a month ago saying this product was not intended for use in the under-eye area and that they do not know the long-term effect of using this product in that area. (Can you say "eye-surgery" in about 10 years?)....I'm glad they issued this statement, because you can just about predict a class-action lawsuit by those needing plastic-surgery from the continued abuse of this product!!

Viva_la_MAC_Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by lsperry
I wouldn't use Preparation H -- The company issued a statement about a month ago saying this product was not intended for use in the under-eye area and that they do not know the long-term effect of using this product in that area. (Can you say "eye-surgery" in about 10 years?)....I'm glad they issued this statement, because you can just about predict a class-action lawsuit by those needing plastic-surgery from the continued abuse of this product!!

Really? I haven't heard anything about it? Can you find the article I would love to read it! TIA

iLust

I've started developing slight bags under my eyes from not sleeping well at night, so I apply cold cucumbers to my eyes once a week, and I've started using Pond's Age Defeye (anti-circle, anti-puff therapy) and my eyes have been a lot less puffy.

lsperry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viva_la_MAC_Girl
Really? I haven't heard anything about it? Can you find the article I would love to read it! TIA

Here’s the article:
"Be advised, hemorrhoid cream not for the face. Drug maker issues warning against using ointment as a cosmetic".
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/15144530/

quinntastic

I love (and use on a daily basis) the No Puffery Cooling Mask gel from Origins. I also use the Dr. Weil's for Origins Plantidote eye serum (which should be released this month to the public). I noticed the bags and dark circles under my eyes are considerably better. It's amazing. Also, a great concealer of course. I like Bobbi Brown's. They have a corrector and a concealer with setting powder. All of those products have made a tremendous difference for me.

eowyn797

hmm...Clinique's All About Eyes seems to work really well for me. you might try Philosophy's Dark Shadows, too.

Latest posts