help guys!!!

ClareBear86

hay

i was watching a vid on youtube about fake pigs...

this pic was shown as genuine pigments.. now im pretty sure deep purple and chartreuse are fake but the girl told me she got them from the pro store...

so.......... can this be right? they look like the fakes that have been flying round and i thought i was getting good at this fake mac stuff lol

untitled-2.jpg

lazytolove

I'm not sure about deep purple and blue but the chartreuse one is definitely fake. My chartreuse pigment is much brighter =]

redambition

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazytolove
I'm not sure about deep purple and blue but the chartreuse one is definitely fake. My chartreuse pigment is much brighter =]

you can't rely on the colour in the photo - partcularly as this one isn't taken against a neutral background.

that said, the chartreuse and deep purple look like they have the very frosted sticker that has been appearing on the counterfeit items. do they have shiny or matte lids?

ClareBear86

i dont know shes gone all defensive on me
i told her about the forum and to check it out and she said she doesnt need people that say there mua's to tell her her products are real lol ooooppppsie i think i hit a nerve

she assures me there from a pro store, they look exactly like the ones i recieved though...
same colours aswell...

Ciara

I have Chartruese at home .. and i bought it from the MAC Pro Store in NYC .. I can check when i get home.

NatalieMT

The frosty stickers look pretty suspicious. I have Chartruese and just got it out to have a look and the sticker on mine is so clear and blends so well with the pot that you wouldn't know it wasn't printed on the jar! Also the number on mine is different it's A24 and the photo looks like A84 but maybe I'm mistaken. However that might not mean very much!

If she's convinced she got them from the Pro Store and is going to fight you over it honestly I wouldn't bother with her anymore. She's obviously not apprecative of your help.

ClareBear86

yeah ive left it now... just sad if it is fake her ypu tube vid is telling everyone its real and saying frosted stickers ar ok (i know some of the newer piggies have slightly frosted stickers)