Help! I need idea's on make up for a debutant

Bella

I know I prolly spelt that incorrectly but... I am a make up artist at a salon in denver and use nothing but mac of course! Anyways a girl came in and wants me to do make up for her debutant event tomorrow. I say ok but I usually do make up like mac colorfull, sometimes i'll do masks etc. Well I can't do that with this girl, her family is pretty wealthy so I dont want to mess up and want her business again. So any ideas? I"m thinking something light but with a punch if that makes sense. It's low make up but really noticeable to the eye features. Her dress is white is all I know. I haven't met her so I dont know what her tone is. Any help would be great!

Thanks beauties!
Michelle

hotti82

for a debutant affair, take a queue from bridal looks. they're both a very formal, public affair, drama is good, but classy is the way to go; MAC's got some nice looks under the bridal section on their website, maybe check them out...

Bella

Thanks! It turned out great! It was a event that goes into the night and the mother was over my shoulder the whole time. It was extremly annoying but it came out beautifuly. Thank you
smiles.gif

Latest posts