Help! MAC ebay products!

Mahi

I have recently bought or bid on some mac products on ebay. I am afraid I have bought not one, but two fake sets of brushes from bargainpad. I am going to ask for a refund as soon as I receive the products. I am new to both MAC and eBay..so I would really appreciate it if you guys could help identify the fake ones..I am never gonna buy anything from ebay again.

and I wish I had gone through counterfeit mac section before
ssad.gif

Here are the products

and another on the site
BNIB MAC PRO PIGMENT RUSHMETAL FULL SIZE - (eBay.ca item 190198225772 end time 18-Feb-08 23:12:49 EST)

MACATTAK

The glosses look okay, but could you get pictures of the bottom of the pigments? So far I haven't seen a counterfeit Rushmetal or Jardin Aires pigment (the box looks a little weird on this), but Rose has been duplicated a lot. Doesn't necessarily mean it's counterfeit, but could be.

MACATTAK

Sure not a problem. I looked all of these sellers up using the search function up above, and none of them came up, so that's a good sign. When you get them take pictures of the bottom of the pigments...that would really help. I'm leaning towards authentic on these items, but once I see a few more pics I could say for sure
smiles.gif

Don't forget the rule of thumb! If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck... What I am saying is, if these products you purchase or super cheap, or a real 'steal', they are probably fake.