help me choose a lipglass!

ButterflyLashes

im saving up for my first lipglass
fluffy.gif
but dont know which to buy. i want a natural pinky colour, and not too pale. Pleez tell me which of the following is best, or suggest another:
$ elle (is this still available?)
$ viva glam v
$ moonstone
$ courting rose
$ underage

pics really appreciated!
th_wink3.gif

roxybc

I'm pretty sure Moonstone and Courting Rose were LE, are they still available? If they are, I'd get one of those, because you won't be able to get those forever (If they're LE)

Hikaru-chan

I would say Elle if you can still get it it's beautifull. Viva Glam V is nice too but I find Elle more versatile.

Juneplum

viva glam v is the bomb! it's such a versatile shade! elle is also gorgeous... it's le so get it soon if u can...

martygreene

Moved this to reccomendations, seems to fit better there. Other mods feel free to override if you disagree.

Bunny77

I have Viva Glam V and Elle. My lips are naturally more of a reddish brown shade, so Viva Glam by itself (without a lip pencil) makes my lips look browner and not that pink. I make my lips "pinker" by using Subculture lip pencil and then Viva Glam on top, and that neutralizes the brown.

That said, I prefer Elle for a pink look. Somehow, the red pearl in Elle eliminates the brown tones and makes my lips look nice and pink. I also think Elle is more versatile for daytime and night wear. It's elegant, yet understated (not that Viva Glam V isn't, but I find Elle is better for that)

I'd see if you can sample both.