Help me fill my brows!

AudreyNicole

I have never filled them before and I am looking for recs. Pencil? Shadow? Gel? Which do you prefer? And how exactly do you fill them? Just trace over them? I am a bit embarassed that I don't know :confused:

MsCuppyCakes

I would love help with this as well. Thanks for posting this question.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AudreyNicole
I have never filled them before and I am looking for recs. Pencil? Shadow? Gel? Which do you prefer? And how exactly do you fill them? Just trace over them? I am a bit embarassed that I don't know :confused:

pumpkincat210

I used Omega eyeshadow and the 266 brush when my hair was a light blonde. Now i use a darker color with my hair. basically you shade in with the angled brush with your natural hairs into an arch shape. It's pretty easy with an angled brush, just takes some practice.

contrabassoon

Since there's no picture, I really wouln't know what to recommend to you in specific. I personally preffer eyeshadow because it's not too bold or obvious that they're shaded in.

~LadyLocks~

Quote:
Originally Posted by pumpkincat210
basically you shade in with the angled brush with your natural hairs into an arch shape. It's pretty easy with an angled brush, just takes some practice.

Well said! I use 266 with Brow Shader in Walnut/Ivoire and my brows look better than ever imo.

kimmy

it all really depends...audrey, your brows already look pretty healthy, so i'd suggest just using a little eyeshadow and an angled brush to fill them in for a natural look. or you could just use some tinted brow set.
smiles.gif
i use eyeshadow (ud roach e/s) and a flat eyeliner brush to do mine, but they're very sparse so i use that brush for precision in drawing on the shape.
winks.gif

freaksinunif0rm

I use a powder then wax. Pencils go on too dark for me, since I have pretty full brows (just not very...XD).

Use a shadow that is closest to your hair color. I use brun. Using a brush, make light strokes starting in the inner part then turn your brush so that you can trace the arch. When I first started doing this, I traced the base of my brow first then blended (really well) upwards. Afterwards, use a wax (I use the brunette brow finisher) over your brows and brush. Q-tip around your brow (just in case...) to clean the messiness.

Oh, and I would start with one "pat" of shadow on the brush and build up if you need more color.

Hope that helps a tad!

missymaricel

I have very sparse, thin brows. I use a combination of brow pencil to fill in those bald spots only, and color in the rest of my brows with an eyeshadow that matches my haircolor applied with a small, stiff angled brush. Completely coloring in your brows with pencil looks too dark and unnatural, and using eyeshadow alone isn't enough to cover bald areas so it's best to use a combination of both. Remember, very LIGHT featherlight short strokes during your application!!!