Help me fill up another 15 Pan!

blinkers345

Ok. So I went to my local MAC store this weekend, and I came out with a boatload of new lemmings, one of which being another 15 Pan of e/s. I have one already, but I'd like another. Here's what I've already got -

Shroom, Trax, Vex, Retrospeck, Vanilla, Bronze, Satin Taupe, Greensmoke, Jest, Patina, Wedge, Shale (the rest of the palette is UD e/s)

For the next one, I was looking into Idol Eyes, Sketch and Beauty Marked...and that's all I know of for now! The other 12 spots are up for grabs
smiles.gif
I have no idea where to start though..MAC has so many colors and finishes.

NC35-40ish, dark hair & dark brown eyes. I tend to favor cooler colors on the eyes, so no orangey bronzes/peaches (a la Amberlights etc), pinks. Taupes and plums are favorites. I love anything with gold shimmer. Green w/ gold shimmer, purple w/ gold shimmer etc.

TIA!!

Rowan

Humid, Twinks, Juxt, Club, Summer Neutral & Blackberry. Since you like plum, take a look at Print too. I think plum & gray look good together. It's dark gray so you could line with it & use it for a smoky eye too.

tracie

swimming, humid, star violet, creme de violet, shale, velvet moss, woodwinked, twinks

Latest posts