help me for mixing mac colours eye shadows

poppy z

Hi,

I'm a new member (from France, so excuse the faults).
I have a lots of mac eye shadows, fluidlines and pigments but I dont know how to mix the colours.
Can you recommended me some mix for makeup please (I love original makeup).Thanxxxxx

Green/ Blue :
club
deep truth
femme noir
fiction
humid
plumage
prose and fancy
sprout
tilt
tendermental
a bluer blue

Violet/ Pink :
cranberry
little minx
mystical mist
naked lunch
nocturnelle
sketch
shale
stars'n'rocket
trax

Brown/Gold/Orange :
amberlights
coppering
embark
mulch
mythology
orange
paradisco
retrospeck
sable
shroom
woodwinked
buff-de-buff

Black/Grey/White:
anti-establishment
beauty market
black tied
carbon
electra
vex
white frost
blurr

Fluidlines :
blue peep
blacktrack
iris eyes
shade
sweet sage
non conformist

Pigments :
rose
gold
blue brown
teal
kirschmas
naked

I'm waiting for yours ideas!!!
smiles.gif

thx!!!!!!!!!!!!
encore.gif

Shawna

I'm not exactly the most creative at mixing colours, but I would recommend spending some time looking at peoples FOTD's. When I want to know how to use a certain colour or what to pair it with, I go there and search titles for the colours I want. Then I look to see what other people used. I remember seeing one for old gold and rose pigment and thinking "eww, what a bad combination" but when I saw the pictures it was gorgeous. I think it really helps to see what others come up with. Check out Jude's fotds for sure. She really mixes colours well. Good luck
smiles.gif

joytheobscure

I'll play around in the same color family mixing shades.... and I'll use a darker fluidline on the top lashline and wear a lighter one on the bottom - shade on top and sweet sage on bottom..
you could try
vex and shale together
I love tilt, I wear it with patina or omega a lot - Just play mix and have fun with it. I get a lot of ideas here on specktra.

Latest posts