Help me! I can't choose!

Eye<3Colour

I have been on the MAC sight for an hour now trying to pick 4 e/s. i can't choose!! i have such a hard time making up my mind about anything!! please please give me some ideas for a new mac user!!

what i want - a natural look i can wear everyday for work

what color i like - pinks, purples, light and neutral browns, can be shimmery, satin, matte, etc

im a NW35, brown/blonde hair, green eyes
smiles.gif

i would appreciate anyones advice. i can only order online, so looking at all those colors and putting a nice quad together is making me cross eyed!! and its hard to judge the color from the computer screen..

thanks so much for those who help me out!!

smiles.gif
chrissy

martygreene

I do natural/neutral looks 90% of the time.

I'd suggest Blackberry, Coquette (or another brown that works well for you), Vanilla, and either Shroom or Naked Lunch.

Star

I also have to go natural/neutral route for work.

I am NC20/25 and my fave trio is Shroom, Era (can't say enough about this one!!!), and Bark. To fill my quad I will add Concrete or Espresso to use as a liner.

I have a picture of it in my Gallery. I would try posting the pic but it never works for me
ssad.gif

My fave lipstick with the above look is without question Viva Glam V.

odium

yeah, i'd say my picks would be:

1) shroom (good for an all-over wash/highlight)
2) cork/soba (both good for use on the lid or lining the brows)
3) haux (in the brown range, with a tinge of pink)
4) sushi flower (great on the eye, and excellent if in desperate need of some glow on your cheeks)

chocula

Naked Lunch - it goes with EVERYTHING
Romp - one of my all time favorites
Nylon
Mulch

Eye<3Colour

thanks a bunch. i wrote them down, and now im gonna go back to mac online and look at those colors only! i really appreciate (sp?) it!!

Sanne

my (rare) nude look is done with naked lunch from lashline to above crease, girly in the crease, and era in the outer 1/3 of the crease. phloof or shroom as browbone highlighter

good luck!!

ps if possible, try to get d'bohemia now you still can,it's a flattering kind of orange, and even I(orange hater) love it!

mac_obsession

I agree with what most of these ladies said
smiles.gif

blackberry, shroom, naked lunch, amber lights, d'bhomeia..

pinks are my fav, pink freeze, sushi flower, pink venus...
HTH!