Help Me out of my Rut!

ebonyannette

Ok, So I am totally in a rut with my eyeshadows.

I dont have money for a haul but I am going to get at least one or two items with my next check.

Any recs as far as what to get? I have alot of MAC e/s about 3 15 pan pallets of purples/pinks; blues/greens; browns/golds; and a few quads.

Maybe even some cool color placement also? HELP ME
type.gif

Hawkeye

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebonyannette
Ok, So I am totally in a rut with my eyeshadows.

I dont have money for a haul but I am going to get at least one or two items with my next check.

Any recs as far as what to get? I have alot of MAC e/s about 3 15 pan pallets of purples/pinks; blues/greens; browns/golds; and a few quads.

Maybe even some cool color placement also? HELP ME
type.gif

I saw this girl at the MAC Counter who had the most beautiful eyeshadow on. She was wearing greens-like a smokey eye and the new lime divine glitter eyeliner

haseena

Get some fluidlines
smiles.gif
They act as bases, liner and can also be used as eyeshadow so a very versatile item. Blacktrack is my favourite and if u can track down graphic brown, do it quick. It's the most gorgeous brown ever
smiles.gif
hths!

maxcat

Easy and free way to mix it up... what do you do all the time, and what don't you do - then flip it... e.g. if you never wear liner underneath your eyes, give it a try - or if you always do that try wearing top-liner only... or if you always do your outer crease, start emphasising your inner crease.

ebonyannette

Thanks so much ladies!!
I do need some more fluidlines all I have is blacktrack and shade, also. The Green Smokey sounds cute too!
Thanks for the rec's I will try to switch it up.

Latest posts