Help me pic some MU for my x-mas list!

Pink_minx

Im having my parents get me some MAC MU hopefully they get me some for christmas hhehe but I need to make a list for them but Im not sure what I want and dont know what color names some of the eyeshadows are so I will leave it to you guys to help me!
Ok sooo what are some good shades of browns? I have woodwinked and Sable those are the only browns I have, any others that you think are good?

How about greens? The only green eyeshadow I have is Sprout which broke into peices
ssad.gif
I know that one is a nice color what other colors would you recommend? I dont want like a bright bright color cause I dont look good with bright color eyeshadows like orange, yellow, and like a lime greenish colors. And also any other dark eyeshadow colors you can name.

Annd one more thing Shadestick colors! Which ones should I get??

Corvs Queen

You should most definately get MULCH. I love that color. Also, I really like COPPERING and JEST. For Greens I just love HUMID AND GREENSMOKE. I hope that helps a bit. And lucky you for the Merry MACmas!

KJam

If you like browns and low key greens, try sumtuous olive. It's a greenish brown almost, and is just beautiful (also a veluxe pearl, so it goes on easy). I also love club - it's a reddish brown, with a greenish duo chrome. They're both subtle colors - nothing that would have your parents shake in fear!

lovejam

Soba is a great brown, as is Cork (which I don't have, but I tried it and it was lovely).

For greens, I love Swimming (which is lighter) and I love Velvet Moss (which is darker).

Shadesticks, I've never tried.

Jaim

Another vote for Mulch. I adore it.
smiles.gif
Greens are my faves and I love Juxt, Swimming and Humid the most! The Shimmermint shadestick is nice.

Pink_minx

kool thanks girls...I will def. put some of those on my list! anybody else used any shadesticks?

mspixieears

I totally agree with Velvet Moss and Sumptuous Olive!

Edited to add, if Meadowland is still available you may like it. It's gorgeous and not too bright.

MACattack

For shadesticks I would reccomend Shimmersand, Corn, and Mangomix. I LOVE to use shadesticks on my lower lid on almost everylook, just to make it pop. Corn is GREAT for this!

Latest posts