Help me pick a Chromeglass

user3

Here's the swatches
http://www.specktra.net/forum/showthread.php?t=36728

I either want Prize shine or Chromaliving....Feel free to add your own suggestions.

Here's me
http://specktra.net/forum/gallery/sh...php?i=1886&c=3

UPDATE: I am getting Chormaliving. A friend did the exchange for me and picked it up.
I won't have it until next week. She is leaving to go out of town right now so I have to wait for her to get back.

I can still use suggestions
smiles.gif

I might be getting one more. I have a Cargo e/s that I got and I am thinking about returning it because it is too close in color to MAC Rummy.
Sometimes buying blind online sucks!

So keep the suggestions coming in!!!

glittergoddess27

Actually I think Metalphysical would rock on you as well as Auto De Femme,.. but if I have to pick from those two choices,.. Chromaliving,....

user3

Quote:
Originally Posted by glittergoddess27
Actually I think Metalphysical would rock on you as well as Auto De Femme,.. but if I have to pick from those two choices,.. Chromaliving,....

Hmm...I never considered either of those. You don't think Auto De Femme would be too bright?
Gosh Metalphysical is pretty.
Oh the choices!
smiles.gif

Julie

I think Chromaliving would look great on you! I am still undecided on which one I am getting too. I plan on making a trip to MAC this weekend to try them on and get a couple.

user3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corv's Queen
They got to you huh?
nonono.gif

rofl.gif

*hides*

I just couldn't help it! All the pretty lip swatches here and on MUA!
I must have just one and really I am not spending any money...well not as much. I am returning the new Hover l/l that I got. It's too close to Spice for me to keep both. So I am only dishing out about $5.

*puts out hands for you to slap them*

Corvs Queen

Well, I guess that it's okay in this case.
Just remember that their is still Culturbloom and Sweetie Cake to come.
I know you want those piggies!

Isis

SHame on you! You're rationalizing!
greengrin.gif

I think Chromaliving or Metalphysical be best your best coices. Auto de Femme is VERY hot, very dress-to-kill night on the town. Judes swatch just doesn't do it justice (sorry!).

user3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corv's Queen
Well, I guess that it's okay in this case.
Just remember that their is still Culturbloom and Sweetie Cake to come.
I know you want those piggies!

I am not interested in Culturebloom but you better bet I am getting those darn pigments from Sweetie Cake!
smiles.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairladyZ
greengrin.gif

A girls gotta do what a girls gotta do!
tong.gif

glittergoddess27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zap2it
Hmm...I never considered either of those. You don't think Auto De Femme would be too bright?
Gosh Metalphysical is pretty.
Oh the choices!
smiles.gif

Depends on what you think is bright,,... Its a shiney deep rose color,.. if you don't normally wear dark pinks,.. then it may not be you,.. but it would look great on you. I also think that maybe Jude has naturally pigmented lips and it changed the colors just a tad,...(I was all ready to get Show Coral and Hot Chrome but they didn't work for me) I thought they were super beautiful on her and I had already planned to buy some,.. but I got them home and about fell over I loved them even more than when I tried them in the store,.. I am an NW20 and I bought,.. Uberpeach, Metalphysical, Sunmetal, and Auto De Femme. I might even have to go back for Chromaliving and Tanchromatic,.. these babies are 100% they sit on the lips like,.."Hey look at me,.. I am hot"

RedBetty

I think I want chromaliving too... I usually like warmer colors, but it looks really pretty. I'll have to check it out in person first though!

Pale Moon

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE ANTHEM
seriously, i think that uberpeach would be amazing on you.

2nd that..

mspixieears

I think Auto de Femme would look great on you! Perhaps it'd be bright, but it definitely caught my eye. I'm also getting Hot Chrome. The others look fab but can't pull off cooler colours or beige-type ones. I'm worried that the more popular ones might look too similar to what I already have, and may be the same as you - I'm sure your collection is begger than mine.

Jude

Quote:
greengrin.gif

I think Chromaliving or Metalphysical be best your best coices. Auto de Femme is VERY hot, very dress-to-kill night on the town. Judes swatch just doesn't do it justice (sorry!).

Wow... way to be harsh. Sorry the pics just don't do it for ya! o_0

user3

Well....it looks like I must get Uberpeach and Metalphysical now!
smiles.gif

Good thing I am returning a few items that didn't work out for me!

Quote:
greengrin.gif

I think Auto De Demme is going to be too bright for me or rather for my own person taste. However, thanks for the help. It looks like I will be getting metalphysical.
As for Jude's swatches not only am I tremendously grateful for her beautiful swatches, they are the #1 reason why I want any of the Chromeglass at all.
However, we are all entited to our opinion but I appreciate the effort and time that Jude puts in for the swatches of the new collections.

Quote:
Originally Posted by glittergoddess27

I think I actually going to get Auto De femme and Metalphysical.
After seeing ADF in person I think it is going to look great for those I just want to wear mascara days.

Latest posts