help me pick out colors?

electrostars

I've posted something about this before..but I'm looking for color suggestions to go with the color of my bridesmaid dress for a wedding I'm in next month.

wedding.jpg

the red material is the color of the dress I am wearing. It's like a dark wine color?

Also, my friend(the bride) wants me to do her make up and I don't know what I should do for her. Her wedding dress is made of the two taupe colors shown in the picture.

Any color suggestions would be awesome. thank you!

asteffey

for you: i like the idea of a brown smokey eye

for her: mineralism would be a great e/s for the lid, but it is LE you could track one down somewhere im sure.

electrostars

Mmm..

I don't know about brown, but maybe.
I wish she would've gone with a Plummy Purple instead of a dark red color for her bridesmaid dresses. I would have no problem figuring out a look for a purple dress. haha.

Thank you!

glittergoddess27

Have you seen the Lancome add that was out with Drew Barrymore a while back? That would be the perfect look for this. I think they were talking about recreating it with,.. Sketch, Plum dressing,..Silver Ring or Electra and blacktrack fluidline. Hmm I have that pic on my PC at home,..If I can find it later this weekend,.. I will upload it.

electrostars

Quote:
Originally Posted by glittergoddess27
Have you seen the Lancome add that was out with Drew Barrymore a while back? That would be the perfect look for this. I think they were talking about recreating it with,.. Sketch, Plum dressing,..Silver Ring or Electra and blacktrack fluidline. Hmm I have that pic on my PC at home,..If I can find it later this weekend,.. I will upload it.

please do!

Latest posts