Help Me Pls?

Pei

You peeps are absolutely wonderful with ur make-up :loveya:

Some pics really took my breathe away~

Well, I know this is a lil out-of-pt, but could some kind souls pls advice me on how to make my eyes look less puffy with colours?

This is me:
f4476eeb.jpg

P.s: Sry for the blurry pic, I took it w/ my cam phone. By the way, I was using sky blue colour e/s.

Would like to share my joy with MAC lovers. Bought some MAC colour palettes days ago:
f447983d.jpg

Sooooooooo beautiful & lovely tt I couldn't bear to use them :p Feeling the same?

beautifulxdisaster

You are so cute! I think the puffiness add you character. Anyways, I would recommend a smokey look up to Above the crease a little to bring down the puffiness. Try anything from deep grey to dark purple to dark blue smokey eyes!

Pei

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautifulxdisaster
You are so cute! I think the puffiness add you character. Anyways, I would recommend a smokey look up to Above the crease a little to bring down the puffiness. Try anything from deep grey to dark purple to dark blue smokey eyes!

Hmmmmm...adds me character huh? Well hope so...:p

Ty for the advice !

glittergoddess27

Just remember this,.. shimmer and birght colors bring things out and matte dark shades make things recess or look farther back,... experiment with shading,.. but girl,.. I really don't see any puffiness,.. just darn cute eyes,...