Help!!! Need ideas for a huge event...

*Luna*

I work for Big Brothers Big Sisters of Central Arizona and we are having a HUGE fundraising auction on Monday. We are auctioning off 1 of a kind hand painted Fender Stratocaster Guitars with a live concert afterwards. The dress code is "Rock&Roll Casual" but being that I am an employee I will be a tad bit more dressed up than that. Not sure what I am wearing yet but it will probably be black so I can make my eyes center of attention. I have been lacking in the inspiration department lately so I need help. Heres what I have in the way of shadows

Shroom
Jest
Retro~Speck
Wedge
Brown Down
Tempting
Sable
Woodwinked
Amber Lights
Goldmine
Juxt
Swimming
Humid
Club
Tilt
Freshwater
DeepTruth
Mythology
Falling Star
Beauty Marked
Cranberry
Star Violet
Swish
Nocturnelle
Moth Brown
Idol Eyes
Trax
Black Tied

I know for sure I am forgetting some but you get the idea and I also have about 20 or so Pigments which I can't remember the names of right now.

I want something fun, memorable, interesting to look at but not totally unprofessional at the same time.

Wutcha got???

Hawkeye

Hey that is a great organization to work for!

Since it is Rock n Roll casual-let us throw in some rock n roll in the makeup.

I'm going to say- tightline your lashes/waterline with black e/l, lashline to crease how about a plum smokey eye and then using a bright blue (aquadisiac, tilt etc) just line the lower lashline. Then use a very sheer pink lipgloss and blush

*shrug*

*Luna*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkeye
Hey that is a great organization to work for!

Since it is Rock n Roll casual-let us throw in some rock n roll in the makeup.

I'm going to say- tightline your lashes/waterline with black e/l, lashline to crease how about a plum smokey eye and then using a bright blue (aquadisiac, tilt etc) just line the lower lashline. Then use a very sheer pink lipgloss and blush

*shrug*

Yes, it's a WONDERFUL organization to work for! I love doing something positive for the children in our community.

Thanks for the idea =)

ebonyannette

Im thinking Blues or Greens Keep the bright color concentrated on the lid and then lightly smoke it out with a deeper tone, cant go wrong with that, maybe throw on some lashes for a little more drama.