Help needed with my haul ......

ollieo

My sister just got her mac pro card and asked if I wanted her to pick anything up for me.
smiles.gif
Need some advice.

I have been very happy with the mascara X. Does anyone else think there is a better Mac mascara? How long should mascara be used before tossing, 6 months? Is it crazy to have her pick up 2 for me, one to start using soon and one on standby?

I have Saddle e/s - what would work with it? I have auburn hair/green eyes/pale skin.

Speaking of my coloring above - which e/s holiday palette do you think would work best? I was thinking the warm eyes. But was also thinking if I found a good combo with saddle then perhaps the palette would not be worth it. What would you do
smiles.gif

And the lip color holiday. Peach, tan, red or pink?

Other ideas for my coloring?

Thanks so much!!!!!

sexypuma

ok, i don't use mac mascara so can't tell you which one to pick. However, i believe that you should only use your mascara for 3months and it's perfectly fine to buy a backup as long as you don't open it until you are ready to use it. Now for the palettes, i vote for the smokey one. somkey eyes are cool. If you don't have those colours, then pick it up. As for the lippies, i think you would look good in red. Besides, red lips are in right now. the 2 l/s are dubonnet and casanova. Dubonnet is a very forgiving red. It looks good on pretty much everybody. As foe casanova, it's a lustre so it's quite sheer. IMO, it could be a good daytime red. HTH

lovalotz

I don't use the mascara from MAC, but for color choices, it's whatever your skintone matches best. Example, you could be a cool (looking better in cool, pastel tones. Check inside of your wrist to see if u have blue undertones) warm (Looking better in warm, pinks. Check your wrist again to see if u have pink undertones) And finally, neutral, where any color type will look good on you.

Wearing cool colors like a pastel purple on your eyes (if you are cool skinned) will bring out your undertones...making your features stand out more. =D
Hope that helps a bit

Latest posts