HELP! Ordering MAC today, what do I have to have from Belle

Colorqueen

I LOVE pigments and usually do not like most of MAC shadows except Parrot, Hepcat, and Aquadisiac. Most of the others do not stay on well for me.

The Velux pearl form. is also pretty good for me.

I have Chartreuse pigment- do I need Lucky Green?
I have Hepcat, do I need Leisuretime?
Is Magnetique worth it?
Should I get ALL the bronzing sticks, or just Rose?
Is Quiver or Hundred Degrees worth it?
Sol- is it nice?

I have NO MAC around me at all and have to order via phone if I want to see anything.

Thanks!

jaminkel

I think that if you don't get lucky green you will end up regretting it, on all that I have heard about this it is a must-have.

Colorqueen

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaminkel
I think that if you don't get lucky green you will end up regretting it, on all that I have heard about this it is a must-have.

Okay, then Lucky Green it is!

trishee03

I agree about lucky green, must have. If you have Hepcat you don't need Leisuretime, they're almost the same and I think Hepcat is prettier. I bought Sol and I like it. It is pretty sheer but it's nice because you can build up the color by layering it on.

selina

I wasn't crazy about Quiver, it's too red based for me. I didn't think I would like ANY of the bronzing sticks but I was pleasantly surprised. If your budget allows for it, go for all three. But if you can only afford two, go with with the Rose one, and the Bronze one (the darkest one) if you are an NC30 or darker or if you are lighter get the other Gold one. If choosing one, get Rose.

selina

Leisuretime is WAY more purple whereas swish is more frosty and pink. a lot of people compare leisuretime to hepcat but imho, it's nothing like hepcat. i am unable to make hepcat work for me, whereas leisuretime looks awesome on me

You definitely need Lucky Green, even if you have Chartreuse pigment. That was my main concern, but I don't find them to be anything alike. Lucky Green has a heavy golden pearl, which gives it a totally different effect on the skin than Chartreuse.

Magnetique is definitely worth it. I've never seen a lipglass that colour. Leisuretime looks a lot like Hepcat, but has a different (and more flattering) finish. Plus, I think Hepcat is kind of hard to blend, whereas Leisure Time isn't.

I got Good As Gold instead of the other two sheer pigments, but they're *ALL* beautiful, so I don't think you can really go wrong with them. =) Just my two cents!

MACForME

Leisuretime from what my MAC MA said, is JUST like plum dressing. If you have that, no need for Leisuretime. Lucky green is great. I wore it today, but its got some serious shimmer goin on.. gotta apply with light hand.. once out in the daylight its pretty bright. but a must have!