help please...boy trouble.

janjan55

Hi everyone, here's my situation:
I've been hanging out with this guy lately for about 2 weeks. I met him through a friend of mine, and he happens to know a lot of people that I do. We starting hanging out and being platonic friends but started to crush/like eachother soon. Thing is, I do like him but moreso I like the affection he gives me*i think*. It's like I'm addicted to it. He claims to like me too and in fact, he was the first one saying it and it became really complicated...
Whats weird is that, he's "dated" or had "things" with 2 of my friends. One of the girls I don't really talk to anymore, and the other is my friend but we're not super close...and I still think he has feelings for both of them. He's one of those guys that loves women...I'd say infatuated with them. I know he still has feelings for her and still wants her, and in fact I'm sure he is "talking" to at least another girl. Do you know what I mean, that there are guys that just love women, who aren't sleezeballs about it but they just like a lot of girls? That's pretty much him. Now, heres pretty much how I feel about everything. About him, I'm hugely crushing, even liking this guy. We're a lot alike, he has a great personality and we are both attracted to eachother. We hang out all the time, pretty much every night from 11pm to 6 am, and then we'll hang out during the day as well. But, I'm not comfortable with the fact that he's still very much interested in a few other girls let alone girls that I know. It doesn't so much make me jealous ( I think ) than it does make me feel even more insecure about myself. And I don't resent him for likin other girls and stuff, because he's in no way malicious about it, but the whole idea still bothers me...but I still hang out with him. I desperately want to NOT like him, I want to NOT want to hang out with him, but I seriously think I'm addicted how he makes me feel because I still go out with him. And it's like he doesn't want me to know that he has feelings for other girls too...I guess I wouldn't mind so much if I were doing the same, talkin to a few other guys or likin other guys but I don't, I just pretty much like him and thats why it upsets me so that he likes other girls. I'm pretty sure that being platonic friends would be out of the question, so I think I know what I more or less have to do. Should I just stop talking to him and stop hanging out with him altogether, or just talk to him and not hang out? I want to be over him, I want to not like him at all anymore. I'd still see him at work sometimes because he works at the local coffee shop that I frequent, but that would be about it. How do you not like someone anymore? I've tried, I've told myself a million times "You're not goin to hang out with him tonight, you're not going to call him back or text him back ok?" but I still do! And he doesnt beg me to hang out either, he just asks and I always say yes. Please help, I have no idea how to not like someone. Oh and another thing to, is that I don't wanna be just another girl he's infatuated with. I don't wanna be that at all, especially since those other girls are girls I know! Any help or advice is greatly, greatly appreciated...

Chelly

if your sure he likes you, and you two are flirting one day like crazy, why dont you hint to him that your interested. like if he does something and the two of you start laughing like crazy and then it dies down tell him that you like that, and how good it feels to be on the same page with someone. if he agrees and says he does too then ya know.. get more into the convo

NOW if you guys decide to start something like dating or osmething - you have to lay down the law in that he cant go talk to other girls the way he currently does. thats fucked up ya know? im nto saying he shou dlbe WHIPPED by you .. but seriously its absurd to think that youd let him go be a womanizer ya know?