Help please...

hiphopchick3333

And thank you. My friend's quince is tomorrow and I have no idea how to do my hair or makeup. It's a black halter dress. Can you help me out a little?

ebonyannette

Quince is like a sweet 16, but its when you turn 15 (more prevalent in latin culture).
I think this advice may be a litle late but I was thinking pale lips and the pompous blue FOTD MissChevious did a few weeks ago
smiles.gif

Uchina

Is that you in your avatar? Gosh you're lovely! Keep the makeup natural, but play up those cheekbones with a blush. I'm guessing you're around the same age, 15, and I think a fresh face would look best. Use a brown eyeshadow on your crease, with mascara, the blush, and lipgloss. What's your coloring?

As far as the hair, curl it and put it up in a messy twist. You're wearing a halter, so you're going to wanna show your upper back.

Hawkeye

thanks eboneyannette-i've never been to one of those.

both of these ladys have fabulous suggestions. i second both of them. Can I do that?
smiles.gif

hiphopchick3333

Haha. Yes you can. And I'm sad because I logged on very late (the Quince was Saturday) and didn't see all these ideas until just now. Gosh darn it.

hiphopchick3333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchina
Is that you in your avatar? Gosh you're lovely! Keep the makeup natural, but play up those cheekbones with a blush. I'm guessing you're around the same age, 15, and I think a fresh face would look best. Use a brown eyeshadow on your crease, with mascara, the blush, and lipgloss. What's your coloring?

As far as the hair, curl it and put it up in a messy twist. You're wearing a halter, so you're going to wanna show your upper back.

Thank you. And had I seen this post, I would've done this.

Latest posts