HELP!!!Should I get Auto De Femme or not?

Colorqueen

I placed an order for chromeglass and then took Auto De Femme off the list. Now I think that was a mistake. I just was not sure if it would look good on me or not.

The photos ALL look so different.

If only I had a lipstick that I could compare it to (I have no MAC counters here) then I could know what color it is like and whether I want it or not.

I just want to get it before it is gone.

THANKS!

Here is my photo of ALREADY FAB! for reference's sake

MagnetiquevsAlreadyfab.jpg

glittergoddess27

Auto De Femme is a very deep Rose color then think of that in a chrome hue,..Has more of a blue base. Seeing your FOTD's I know that it would suit you. That ended up being one of my favorites. Unfortunately I am Anti-lipstick and only get them from B2M. So I couldnt lend you a hand there.

lovejam

I adore Auto De Femme. I did a picture of it on me in the swatches section, I'm pretty darn pale and I think it looks great on me. It's such a pretty color, and I don't recall ever seeing a MAC lipstick that looked like it. It kinda looks like a color Chanel would do for their Hydrabase or their Glossimer. Very pretty, sophisticated, not frosted to the point of looking cheap... I love it.

MACmermaid

i think it is a pretty color too! besides, everyone should have at least one chromeglass - they rule!
smiles.gif

velvet

i tried on auto de femme in the store thinking it would be perfect for me. it looked awful
if you are more cool toned i would recommend it. but i have very light olive skin (warm/neutral) and i couldnt pull it off

its a totally sexy color though... just not on moi

mspixieears

I thought Auto was one of the standouts in the collection so I totally went for it, and generally I have a bit of trouble with those colours for the same reason as velvet.

joytheobscure

a nice hot -rose pink color -I'm trying to wear it with a downplayed eye. It was an impulse buy I normally do not wear colors that bright. I do love it though...

shabdebaz

Auto de femme is the only chromeglass that is sold out at my counter right now. So maybe you should get it if that indicates a general consensus.

Latest posts