Help spotting fake playland items

staceface

Hey I'm a mac fan stuck in the uk. Debating buying lipsticks from this collection on eBay. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/MAC-Playland-Lipstick-Collection-/131169754255?pt=US_Makeup_Lips&var=&hash=item1e8a539c8f Do these look genuine?

pumpkinspice

Do these look genuine?
Yes, I know this seller (as a buyer) and they only deal in genuine items, I have purchased from them several times
w00t.gif

beautycool

Hi I wouldn't trust buying from eBay wait till they are in our country Hun I want the yellow one now I nearly got the rest in glosses But I may wait for the Coll to launch in uk Lady said June X so I have no idea I thought it would be may tbh

pumpkinspice

X so I have no idea I thought it would be may tbh
eBay is not a villain, and the seller she posted about is legit, is top rated, offers a 14 day return policy and has tremendous feedback, I don't know them but have purchased from them. The thing with eBay is know your items and what they look like, if you get a bad seller, eBay offers your entire money and shipping back. Being an informed person is your best best because I know I've gotten some tremendous bargains and met some wonderful sellers who go out of their way to help. I don't like fakes of any kind, and most of my posts are about them when I see them, but I'm not lumping every seller into that bag of snakes that would not be fair or truthful
flower.gif

beautycool

I stay well clear known my luck I would get the fakes lol :( I know what your saying though But I don't need anymore stress on myself if I did end up with a fake Nightmare !!!!!!!

pumpkinspice

Nightmare !!!!!!!
Well Im sorry you feel that way but I totally understand, but just to say one more time, if you ever do ebay buyer protection covers you in full including shipping. Just go to Customer support or call them and they will gladly help you. :)