Help! stopping foundation from creasing

Danfanny

i am at my wits end
i have tried everything that i can possibly think of to stop my foundation from gathering in the crease from my nose to my mouth when i am talking or smiling
i get so paranoid about it i try not to smile and talk without realy moving my mouth and i look a right imbesile ahah
i've even tried appling UDPP to my face to try and stop it from creasing
with no luck

guys help me i am out of ideas!
anyone else have this problem
what do you do to stop it?? x

Asela88

Im having the same problem!! I tried smashbox photo finish primer but for some reason those lines from my nose to my mouth always show up :-(

Mabelle

i bring alittle brush with me and buff it out during the day... worse ok.
but SO annoying

makeba

i have found that if i use to much primer on my face prior to foundation i get this problem. use a primer but figure out the amount suitable for your skin type. after you put on your foundation use a kabuki brush and buff the foundation into your skin. i may rub the brush over my face about 12 or more times and press a little more around the corners of my nose.

Yushimi

Buffer brush is your best friend. Try buffering between layers. And always set with a powder and buff that layer too
smiles.gif

Sanayhs

Don't use too much primer, make sure you use thin layers of foundation, try to use fewer layers over problem areas after, and set with a good powder and a fluffy brush - if you use something too dense, too much powder will be deposited and it can cake and consequently crease.

mdjmsj

I have the same problem-at the end of the day, it looks like I have really deep creases around my mouth and it drives me crazy! I'll try everything posted here-hopefully something will work for the both of us!!

L1LMAMAJ

I actually squirt some primer (smashbox) into my foundation and mix it all up before I apply it on my face. This is very effective because the primer fills in all the little wrinkles and fine lines around my eyes, mouth, and nose areas. Also, I ALWAYS use the 109 brush to blend the foundation into harder-to-reach areas such as the sides of my nose, underneath my eyes. After using the primer + foundation together at the same time, I have never had a problem with foundation creasing around my nose again.
smiles.gif

Nadeshda

Maybe you are using too much foundation. That happened to me with a cream-to-powder foundation, when I was applying it with a sponge. I now use a flat-top buffer brush and it works. Not only do I use less product, it also buffs it.