Help w/ 'hawaiian look'

trojanpopcorn

Hey everyone!

I'm new to specktra (I've been looking around anf I love it here
smiles.gif
). I'd like to ask for some suggestions for a makeup look for friday. I'm going to a hawaiian style formal and I'm going with someone I REALLY like. Any pretty makeup looks anyone could suggest? I have blue eyes and blonish hair and I was thinking of wearing all white......

Thanks!

Janice

Welcome to Specktra!!
wavey.gif

I've moved your post to the reccomendations forum where you might receive more answers.
greengrin.gif
I hope your date goes well!

tracie

Maybe you could do something with peaches and corals? Say Yeah, Swish, and Sushi flower are pretty together. I also saw a photo on LJ with pinks/orange/green, looked awesome.

jeanna

whatever you do, try to incorporate bronzer and/or a MAC mineralized skinfinish into your look! hawaiian girls are always glowy and deliciously tanned
smiles.gif

good luck! hawaiian-themes are always fun!

trojanpopcorn

wow! thanks so much for some really quick responses....i was thinking about bronzed skin, peachy lips and rainbow eyes. cute??

ambidextrous

as for bronzer I'd recommend Guerlain Terracotta Bronzing Powder, I think there are 5 shades to choose from.

peachy lips sounds good, but I wouldn't go for the rainbow eyes if you want to use every color (yellow, orange, red, violet, blue, green). it doesn't look right with the rest - but that's just my opinion

Sanne

I would love a summery look on your eyes, try a glowy peach or a shimmery light blue