Help with e/s application??? (pics)

deathcabber

I know there are a lot of pro's around here so I have a question...I am still learning about how to best apply e/s for my eye shape... here is a pic of my *naked* eye. Can someone maybe throw it into photoshop or and show me, or tell just tell me where certain colors should go? I feel like I always define my crease wrong or something. Thanks so much in advance!

IMG_2570.jpg

Oh and here is a quickly made - up eye for constructive criticism of course!

IMG_2578.jpg
]

glittergoddess27

Hmmm,.. Your eyes are a little like mine,.. I know that I have to put my crease colors above my actual crease to get some nice contouring,..otherwise when you look up it disappears,..

deathcabber

Ohh, that helps me some!!! I need to try that because I really dont look like Im wearing much sometimes. Thanks
smiles.gif

glittergoddess27

Yep, give it a whirl and don't be afraid to highlight that inner crease with something simmery to make it come out more,.. good luck!

NutMeg

Yeah my eyes are alot like yours too. I find that I have to put colour above my crease. It can be quite irritating because I'll have all of this pretty colour, and then you won't be able to see it. I like to start with a colour theme, like maybe blue. I'll put a darker blue on the outer corner, and lighter one on the inner corner, and a medium on the lid. Then I'll take a colour somewhere in between the outer corner and lid colour and use that for my crease. I'll also follow the shading pattern on my lower lid. Just a suggestion.