Help With First B2m

Sanne

hey lovely's!!

I'm going to to my first B2m ever, I've been saving my empties since.... well, forever, I got enough for 10 lipsticks, and I need a little help picking out lipsticks
greengrin.gif

I allready have russian red lipstick, VGV, strawberry blonde, and dainty cake,
these are the colors I'm sure of:
lipsticks.jpg

these are the colors I'm not totally sure of:
lipsticksnietzeker.jpg

please help me pick, I can have only two more!!!

tia!

Kat

Hug me is sooo versatile, i wear it very frequently and love it. And if you like red, then lady bug - it can go on sheer or darker because it's a lustre and it's so wearable in the day time, more so than russian red or any of that ilk (although I love them - don't get me wrong!).

MACmermaid

2nd vote for 3-D and O! 3-D is awesome and i think a little underrated. it is a very interesting color that can really be transformed by the lipliner you wear it with. and O just plain rocks!

enka

Syrup is a staple in my collection, its super nice with a lot of looks, Hug me is nice, but very neutral and somewhat similar to Viva Glam V, Midimauve is not that mauve than expected but I like it more than hug me.
New York Apple is a very sexy cherry red, hot hot hot in Winter! And Ruby Woo is a sexy sophisticated shade.
I'd get Syrup, Midimauve, NYA and Ruby Woo.

user4

i have hug me and lady bug..... hug me is a def!!! its such an amazing color... lady bug is awsome too... its a lustre so i LOVE the texture!!!!

Sanne

thanks so much girls
greengrin.gif
greengrin.gif

this is my list:

midimauve
syrup
o
girl about town
glam
creme de la femme
bombshell