Help with Foundation, Powder and Concealer.

Hikaru-chan

Help, I need clear skin.

At the moment I'm using Bare Minerals and GA Liquid silk but neither one of them is working for me now the weather is getting colder and I want (and need) more coverage.

I was thinking of something from Prescriptives (they have good color matches) but not sure which to go for.
As for the powder I don't like it to look thick and cloggy, I only really need it to take away the shine on my T-Zone.
I also need a concealer that will cover both dark circles and scars.

I have combination skin with a tendency to get spots on my chin and forehead and a few scars that will not fade away.

Thanks.

user3

For the foundation I can tell you that Make Up For Ever Mat Velvet is very nice! It is a nice full coverage without the heavy feel. Almay Amazing Lasting is super great! I have to mix 2 to get the right color for me. This is a full coverage foundation and it does set fast. I find that using either a damp sponge or a foundation brush works the best.

I do like Aromaleigh but I wouldn't call it full coverage. It's nice if you like mineral foundation and get the itches from ones like BE.

I have been using MUFE lift concealer and while I really love how long it last and the fact that it doesn't cake or crease. I can't seem to find a good color match for my medium skin tone.

Have you tried Dermablend for the scars?

Hikaru-chan

I used to have to work with Dermablend when I was at college and I hated it because it's very thick.
Where can I get Make Up For Ever from?