Help with MAC Lipglass...

uniquelydivine

I'm an NW45 and I want some lipglass. I have MAC Lustreglass in Petal Pusher and Pinkarat. When I wear them, they don't show up as really pink. What should I do to get a really pinkish look? I don't want a hot pink but a very noticeable one. Also, I want to purchase a Plushglass. I don't know what pinkish shade to get. In a MAC Chat, they told me to get Ample Pink. If I want a neutral yet very noticeable one, what color should I get?

What should I do to get a really pinkish look when I wear lipglasses? (I don't want to use lip liner).

What Lip Varnish should I get for my skin tone?

I have Beaux and Sinnamon Lustreglass. Should I get Instant Gold also? For NW45?

lsperry

The only pink lipglass I have is crystal rose. It's anemic compared to the lip varnish - polish me pink. Here is a picture of Juneplum wearing it - http://www.specktra.net/showthread.php?t=56733.

I'm NW45 and polish me pink is the color pink I could only dream about until MAC came out with this! I have two-tone, pigmented, thick lips and polish me pink flatters them instead of making them look like a baboon's. For me, lip varnish combines the look of lipstick/lipgloss.

Also, I got 3 PMPs since they are LE. Although I wear it now, I can see myself wearing this all spring and summer. I'm in Florida; so, pastels and bright colors are popular here.

uniquelydivine

Is the polish me pink very bright? Because I dont want anything too bright. I just want a very noticeable one on NW45. I tried on Pink Patina but thats way too bright and the polish me pink looks close to that. I'm looking for neutral but very noticeable pink. So what lip varnish or plushglass is good?

amoona

I always use my l/g over a l/s with the only exception being instant gold when i dont really wanna wear something. I LOVE Petal Pusher and wish it wasn't LE
ssad.gif
I use it ontop of Floribunda which is also LE from the same collection.

lsperry

Quote:
Originally Posted by uniquelydivine
Is the polish me pink very bright? Because I dont want anything too bright. I just want a very noticeable one on NW45. I tried on Pink Patina but thats way too bright and the polish me pink looks close to that. I'm looking for neutral but very noticeable pink. So what lip varnish or plushglass is good?

If you're looking for a neutral pink, polish me pink is not it. It's a bright pink on me -- but I like bright but semi-sheer lipstick colors -- such as MAC's lustre Lipsticks and some of the lip varnish shades.

Sorry, I couldn't be of any help....
ssad.gif

Latest posts