HELP with pairing woodwinked, sump. olive, and other shadows???

Hi guys,

I am pretty new to MAC and I recently bought woodwinked, sumptuous olive, and antiqued, and I was wondering how to make them work for me. I like woodwinked and sumptuous olive, but where do I put them on my eye (lid, crease.. I have brown eyes if that maker a difference)???"

Also, how can I combine them with the shadows I already have:
Or, what combinations would work from the shadows I have:

Expensive Pink
Shroom
Say Yeah!
Shimmermoss
Lavender Sky
Leisure Time
Black Tied
Retrospeck
Iris Print

The Teal Holiday Palette (warm)

I am also confused as to what to pair with Electric eel and Electra?

Thank you so much!!!! I have been so out of ideas as to what combinations would look good (and where to place them on the eye).

Femme Noir

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguina1984
Hi guys,

I am pretty new to MAC and I recently bought woodwinked, sumptuous olive, and antiqued, and I was wondering how to make them work for me. I like woodwinked and sumptuous olive, but where do I put them on my eye (lid, crease.. I have brown eyes if that maker a difference)???"

Also, how can I combine them with the shadows I already have:
Or, what combinations would work from the shadows I have:

Expensive Pink
Shroom
Say Yeah!
Shimmermoss
Lavender Sky
Leisure Time
Black Tied
Retrospeck
Iris Print

The Teal Holiday Palette (warm)

I am also confused as to what to pair with Electric eel and Electra?

Thank you so much!!!! I have been so out of ideas as to what combinations would look good (and where to place them on the eye).

I actually have on sumptuous olive and woodwinked now. I think they're amazing together. I like to put sumptuous olive all over my lid to the crease and blend woodwinked into the crease. The a little black tied in the outter V to "smoke" it a little bit.

And I just love Antiqued and Black tied together as well. I do Antiquied From lid to a little above the crease, blend a highlighting shadow under my brow and blend black tied in the outer v and fade it out to the mid crease.

also, electric eel and woodwinked are amazing together. here's an old photo where i used the 2:
Thumb5.jpg

Electra and iris print are really pretty together too. Electra from inner lid to middle blended with iris print from middle to outer lid
smiles.gif

user79

You can use Woodwinked on the lid with Antiqued in the crease, it works really well together. It does give off a more brown-taupe look. But Woodwinked is so versatile, you can wear it with virtually all warm colours. You could def pair it with Expensive Pink as well since E.P. has golden undertones. Say Yeah would work too.

I also LOVE wearing Woodwinked with Coppering, I think those 2 colours were made for each other. Cranberry is another great match.

mspixieears

I've been mucking around with Iris Print lately, I used it with Lavender Sky, hope you don't mind me posting a link to my blog describing the FOTD:

http://www.snarkattack.info/wp-conte...post&postid=54

I've also worn Woodwinked with Sumptuous Olive, with W'winked on crease, SO on lid.

I might be tempted to try Electric Eel with Lavender Sky, am still experimenting so not sure if it'd work. Antiqued, W'w & SO will work really well with one another.

Latest posts