Help with quads? Pleeassseee...

laDolce

Hi guys,

got the Laze Eyes and Inventive Eyes Quad...
At the moment just using the shades as singles... how can I make the four shades work together? Any combination ideas?

Thanks

user2

For the Inventive Eyes Quad I'd use White Wheat as a highlighter, Velour all over lid, Twillery in the inner corner and Inventive in the crease!

For the Laze Eyes Quad I'd use Vanilla as a highlight, Laze all over lid, Kid in the crease and Shale/Laze in the inner corner!

BlahWah

For Inventive, I've used Velour as a base up to the crease, White Wheat on the inner lid, Twillery on the outer lid, Inventive as a crease, then White Wheat with a bit of Provence pigment to highlight (WW is too harsh on me on its own).

I haven't been very successful w/ the crease thingy cuz w/ my Asian eyes I end up w/ crescents instead of a crease, so I"m thinking of shifting things a bit next time w/ Velour as a base, WHite Wheat on the inner corner, Twillery on the lid, Inventive on the outer corner blended up a bit into where my crease might be (so I get a small v on the outer ocrner), and White Wheat to highlight w/ a touch of Twillery.

Lastly, you can check out the Naturally Eccentric face charts for ideas (tho I haven't tried out those myself yet =P). http://specktra.net/nelooks.php HTH!

laDolce

Thanks guys, will try these out asap...

@ VuittonVictim: Lieben Gruß nach Deutschland, komme auch von dort, lebe allerdings seit 3 Jahren in UK...
wavey.gif

Latest posts