Help with Sweetie Cakes quad!

Redhead

Hello, I'm a newbie to this board. *waves* Yesterday, I purchased the Sweetie Cakes quad from my MAC counter... and now, I have no idea what to do with it! Any recs as to where I should place the shadows on my eye? Some of the shades are less pigmented than I hoped for. :p Thanks in advance!

- Karen

karen

You could use the almond as a browbone highlight, the pink as a lid colour, then the plum on the outer lid and in the crease.

Or the blue on the lid, plum in the crease. OR the pink on lid, blue in the crease.

OR the pink as a highlight, etc etc etc.
OR just use two(or even just one) of the colours at a time... maybe the almond on the browbone/lid, and the pink on the outerlid/crease.
You could use the almond(or any of the colours, really) to line around the eye, and fill the lid again, as you see fit.

Just play around with it on a day that you have nothing better to do. I'm sure you'll find a good combination.
smiles.gif

depecher

When I went to get my makeup done, I had my MA use:

almond color--browbone highlight
pink color--inner half of lid
blue--outer half of lid
purple--crease

It looked really nice that way. She also used the glitter pencils in: peacocky. iris accent and reflecto on the bottom lid. On the top, she used peacocky.

I liked how this looked. Unfortunately, I am allergic to the purple shadow.
ssad.gif

pinkbundles

Quote:
Originally Posted by depecher
When I went to get my makeup done, I had my MA use:

almond color--browbone highlight
pink color--inner half of lid
blue--outer half of lid
purple--crease

It looked really nice that way. She also used the glitter pencils in: peacocky. iris accent and reflecto on the bottom lid. On the top, she used peacocky.

I liked how this looked. Unfortunately, I am allergic to the purple shadow.
ssad.gif

thanks! i will try this one!

Latest posts