Help!

coy

I am having trouble applying my paints, what is a good brush for this application. The MA told me to apply with the 242. I tried and it looked terrible. I am pretty new to wearing and applying my own make up so it could be that I have no idea what I am doing, please HELP!

pumpkincat210

I use the 217 for paints and love it. Alot of people just use their finger for paints. It takes a little practice to get it down and not get too much..
Maybe a mod could transfer this to the right forum, you might get more replies!

user4

moved to recs... i was actually told by an ma to use the 217 brush for paints and it works amazing... it blends them so wel!!!

glittergoddess27

I do use the 242,.. but you have to do it in small amounts,.. a 242 is stiffer than a lot of other brushes,.. I pick up just a little paint on the tip and start at the inner corner,.. and work them out in a fan pattern,... when it won't spread any farther,.. I get a little more paint on the tip,.. this will keep it thin and even,.. but also,. don't overlook your most handy non-loseable tool,.. your finger,.. it kinda warms up the paint and will also spread it smoothly,..Sometimes you just cant beat the fingertips,.. I feel like my glitz glosses only work well with a nice clean finger,...

Latest posts