Help!

lvgz

shu umera eyelash curler definitely rocks. ive also heard great things about the sheseido curler!

personally, the mascara i use is not mac. i use blinc's kiss me mascara sold at sephora stores. ive tried estee lauders xl, magnascopic, more than mascara, dior's dior show, bad gal lash, lancomes' hypnose and definils, mac pro long lash.. and nothings been as good as blinc's kiss me. its a waterproof mascara without the pains of being one. it removes with water and just slight pressure.. and comes off in "tubes." say you messed your mascara up, you can apply water to your fingers and rub your lashes, and the mascra will come off without running or getting on your eye/face makeup. i definitely recommend it.. its like 25$ and worth it. anyways, you can return it if youre not satisfied, so why not give it a try!

MarieLisa_Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by lvgz
shu umera eyelash curler definitely rocks. ive also heard great things about the sheseido curler!

personally, the mascara i use is not mac. i use blinc's kiss me mascara sold at sephora stores. ive tried estee lauders xl, magnascopic, more than mascara, dior's dior show, bad gal lash, lancomes' hypnose and definils, mac pro long lash.. and nothings been as good as blinc's kiss me. its a waterproof mascara without the pains of being one. it removes with water and just slight pressure.. and comes off in "tubes." say you messed your mascara up, you can apply water to your fingers and rub your lashes, and the mascra will come off without running or getting on your eye/face makeup. i definitely recommend it.. its like 25$ and worth it. anyways, you can return it if youre not satisfied, so why not give it a try!

Thanks for being a sweetheart answering my question with a 411! Darn! I was in Houston last weekend and I was in the Sephora store looking for a mascara. Now im back to the Big Easy. I'll make sure I'll go check it out when I head back to Htown next time. I bought the CoverGirl (Queen Latifah) one. Wow! You surely did went through a lot of mascara, but im glad you found the perfect one! Thanks again!

lvgz

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarieLisa_Smile
Thanks for being a sweetheart answering my question with a 411! Darn! I was in Houston last weekend and I was in the Sephora store looking for a mascara. Now im back to the Big Easy. I'll make sure I'll go check it out when I head back to Htown next time. I bought the CoverGirl (Queen Latifah) one. Wow! You surely did went through a lot of mascara, but im glad you found the perfect one! Thanks again!

how do you like the covergirl onE? HAHAH i went through a lot of mascaras because i first started wearing makeup in middleschool, and that was the first thing i touched. trust me, ive tried a million mascaras! and no problem on the 411 :]

btw, i live in houston! did you have fun down here

MarieLisa_Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by lvgz
how do you like the covergirl onE? HAHAH i went through a lot of mascaras because i first started wearing makeup in middleschool, and that was the first thing i touched. trust me, ive tried a million mascaras! and no problem on the 411 :]

btw, i live in houston! did you have fun down here

Well, I barely use the covergirl one because when i use the eyelash curler it never wanna come out right lol so yeah! that's why i wanted to know what kind was good so i can buy it... my sister told me to buy the covergirl because she say the wand works really good... so i bought it... wow middle school hehe... yes! i love houston! my sister lives in houston... i was down there almost a year last year because of hurricane katrina and I was working at a tapioca cafe.. what college you're attending??

Oh yeah! When I was in Houston at that time I was in Sephora and I asked the girl what kind of eyelash curler works really good.. I told her that the one I tried to curl with it clamps my meat(eye) she was laughing at me im like yeah...laughing with her lol
rofl.gif

Latest posts