Helppp

fatally_yours

I'm 18 years old and STILL look like a little kid.. somewhat. I even think i might act like a little kid sometimes. haha. Does anyone have any ideas about how i can maybe look my age for once? My hair is dyed reddish brown and i have hazel eyes and my hair is a bit past my shoulders and layered.. Oh and my skin is tan colored.. Any help would be appreciated. thank you!

user3

I honestly don't know what to tell you about the whole makeup thing but I do know that changing your hair can "age" you. Clothes can also make you look older.
A lot has to do with how you "carry" yourself.
I know right now you may not like looking younger but as you get older you might grow to like it.
IMO I say be Thankful for you youthful look and enjoy it.

Dreamergirl3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zap2it
I honestly don't know what to tell you about the whole makeup thing but I do know that changing your hair can "age" you. Clothes can also make you look older.
A lot has to do with how you "carry" yourself.
I know right now you may not like looking younger but as you get older you might grow to like it.
IMO I say be Thankful for you youthful look and enjoy it.

IAWTC!
I'm 19 years old, and the median age I'm always mistaken for is 15-16. I came to terms with that, but I know I will be greatful when I get older knowing that I look younger! Sucks for now, but I'll be happy later! As for makeup, having more on *generally* makes you look older, but if too overdone or sloppy just subtracts years from your age IMO. I'm always confused for being younger so frequently, I practically have my ID card on a necklace just ready to show them!

Anyway, makeup wise I would say stay more towards matte type finishes and away from REALLY glittery or shimmery ones. When I want to seem my age I do semi-dewy foundation, matte lips in a color similar to my natural lips, matte shadow, blush, and a dark brown liquid liner. HTH!

fatally_yours

I understand what you mean about being thankful for it when i'm older.. i suppose you're right!

Thank you for the advice!

Latest posts