Hepcat vs Trax

Ithica

I'm really confused as to which one to get, I want to put either with a natural or light colour like Shroom or Vex, has anyone got any favoutires out of the two, or know what they would go really well with?

foxyqt

i dont have Hepcat but Trax is one of my fav colors and an MA told me it goes great with natural colors and golds =)

Diskordia

definitly trax because it goes with more colors and doesn't scream COLOR like hepcat does. but if you want a really bright one get hepcat

Jaim

I definitely like Trax more.
smiles.gif

lightnlovly

I love trax...I have hepcat and can't seem to get it to work for me. Trax will for sure open up your e/s stash because you can pair it with sooo many colors!!! Try it you'll love it!8)

Ithica

Thanks girls ^_^ I'm pretty sure I'll be going for trax now after that, I can really imagine it on me aswell and i *know* i will be able to carry it off better than Hepcat and i am looking for something i can pair off with lots of other colours. Thanks again!
smiles.gif

Jess-ee-ka

Hepcat looks beautiful in the pot but on it looks bruised. Hepcat is really pretty. I recommend hepcat.

moonrevel

I LOVE Trax (especially paired with Beauty Marked or Slip Pink), and I am generally on the fence about Hepcat. In the pot it is so beautiful, but most times that I try to wear it I hate it...there's just something weird about how the color goes on and the texture. So, yeah, between the two I would pick Trax, especially if you just want to wear it with a neutral color.

hypergrl273

I love trax! it goes with so many colors, pale pinks, golds, browns. I don't have hepcat but i highly recommend trax, although on some people it tends to look like they got a black eye..

Latest posts