Here today, gone to Maui!

hiphopchick3333

I have a question that I trust you guys can help with. I hope. Please? Anyways... My brother is getting married in Hawaii on Friday and me, being the lucky girl that I am, gets to go. One problem I have no idea how I should do my makeup or my hair. Ahh. My dress is a white halter with a lot of green and blue floral designs on it. Any suggestions?

hiphopchick3333

Mmm. Here's the dress.

100_1947.jpg

Curse the oh so enormous hips I've been given! Oh well. Haha.

SWEET LUST *

you might want to do a neutral-type eyeshadow with shimmer. i think it might be too much to have both brighteyeshadows& the design on yur dress. just put highlights and maybe a pink that goes on your skin? i'm thinking of vanilla pigment, shroom, slip pink, pink venus. if you think its too plain try adding swimming to your crease. hairstyles that go good with halters are up-dos. so maybe try a high, curled up ponytail.

Bootyliciousx

I agree with the above user. A nice natural eyeshadow with pink lips (like you have in the pic) would look good. A nice goldish eyeshadow like all that glitter. You could also use brown shades like Mac Bronze and NYX brown eyeshadows. Keep the lips simple.
smiles.gif

..kels*

i think a neutral eye with light browns would look great! definitely bronzer on the cheeks since you're going to maui & either light pink or peach lips. i like the half-up/half-down hair idea but i think it'd look amazing if you curled the back half & pulled out some wispy pieces in the front & added some flower hair clips. (clickable thumbnail for reference)

have fun at the wedding!
thmbup.gif

kimmy

i agree with everyone who says you should probably go with neutral shadows
smiles.gif
and definately bronzer! i'd say go with peachy lips, like MAC Myth l/s (really sheerly) and MAC Night Affair l/g (this will make them super super glossy) HTH
greengrin.gif

Latest posts