Hey everyone! First FOTD post.

jbcox2002

I am new at MAC and pretty much brand new at makeup. I used to only wear real neutral colors and only played around with them every once in a while. This is what I did today...(took me 45 min!!! SHHESSHHH
lol.gif
) opinions, advice etc are more then welcome and encouraged!! Thank you!

DSC00970.jpg

DSC00974.jpg

DSC00975.jpg

DSC00976.jpg

DSC00977.jpg

Please don't mind the messy hair, took me so long to do the makeup I didn't have a chance to do it yet
lol.gif
Also any advice on how to take better, more clearer pictures would be appreciated..I don't know how ya'll get such clear close pictures!!!

jbcox2002

Thank you! I used Meadow, Retro Speck, and Tempting for the shadow, stubborn brown eyeliner, pro lash mascara in coal black, Studio tech in NC30, Select sheer pressed powder, Estee Lauder blush all day mocha rose, clinique warm brown eyebrow peincil, and clinique blushing nude lipstick

prppygrl69

studio tech doesnt look that good on me :'-( i was thinking about getting tempting e/s i just might have to now

user4

i really love the lips!!!! and the eyes... its a very neutral look, i like it a lot!!!!

about the pics being more clear... well the color is less washes out w/o the flash, so you can take the flash off and take the pic either outside or near a window. and about making it not fuzzy, i guess the only thing is to have a steady hand... which i dont have so i cant give much advice there...

CaptainMac

Very pretty! Tempting is my favorite brown, which says a lot because I lustres aren't my favorite texture. That lipstick looks great on you. Wish I could give you pointers on pictures but I'm still trying to figure out my camera. I take about 20 and only a few come out decent.

Latest posts