Hi Everyone!

LaurLovesMakeup

My name is Lauren and I'm a 31 year old, nurse, wife, mom of a 9 month old, and have an unrelenting obsession with makeup. I'm hoping to learn a few things here, as well as getting to buy some new cosmetics for myself. I also have a lot to sell myself, so once I am able, I will post my inventory.

My main obsession is with BE, but I am not that picky when it comes to beauty brands. Some of my favs are Urban Decay, MUFE, and smashbox. I have been tempted to get into MAC, but I just know that once I use it, I will probably drain my bank account.

Hope to talk with some of you soon!

SloanePeterson

Hi! Good to see you here. Yeah, MAC can definitely suck you in, especially with all the new collections they put out all the time.
Maybe you can be the resident BE expert around here ;)

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
Hi Lauren! Welcome to Specktra!
bouquet.gif

LaurLovesMakeup

Thanks for the warm welcome guys. I'd love to be the resident BE expert around here! lol. I am currently working on my makeup room, and going to browse the forum for ideas. Any recommendations on where to look? I have a rubbermaid drawer set that I keep all of my BE shadows in, but I'm looking for something less "cheap" looking. I covered the front of the drawers with wrapping paper to try and hide the plastic, but now that I have a new desk/vanity, I want my shadow drawers to look more polished. Ive attached pics of my shadow storage unit.