hi from me

musefan26

BNIB MAC 7.5g pigment GRAPE on eBay, also, Eye Shadow, Make-Up Cosmetics, Health Beauty (end time 14-Feb-09 22:16:30 GMT)

MAC Amplified Lipstick # Full Fuchsia ***Rare*** on eBay, also, Lipstick, Make-Up Cosmetics, Health Beauty (end time 21-Feb-09 10:58:48 GMT)

I'm new on specktra and just saying hi.

Er i recently bought some mac grape pigment and 2 lipsticks and not sure if they are geniune. I've checked the labels and all seems fine but with everyone saying over 50% of items on ebay are FAKE you can never be careful!

Oh and i sooooo can't wait for hello kitty to come out next month
greengrin.gif
. Also the links above are the sellers i bought from.

mac_addict.gif

Ladybugz

Quote:
Originally Posted by musefan26
BNIB MAC 7.5g pigment GRAPE on eBay, also, Eye Shadow, Make-Up Cosmetics, Health Beauty (end time 14-Feb-09 22:16:30 GMT)

MAC Amplified Lipstick # Full Fuchsia ***Rare*** on eBay, also, Lipstick, Make-Up Cosmetics, Health Beauty (end time 21-Feb-09 10:58:48 GMT)

I'm new on specktra and just saying hi.

Er i recently bought some mac grape pigment and 2 lipsticks and not sure if they are geniune. I've checked the labels and all seems fine but with everyone saying over 50% of items on ebay are FAKE you can never be careful!

Oh and i sooooo can't wait for hello kitty to come out next month
greengrin.gif
. Also the links above are the sellers i bought from.

mac_addict.gif

i would be interested to know if these are genuine because i bought from this seller a long time ago. what i got was fine
greengrin.gif

caffn8me

I'd also say that the finish on the box is not up to M·A·C standards - the shade label on the box has an uneven finish and the M·A·C logo on the jar appears a little low.

Golden rule: If in doubt, walk away and save your money for another day.

Welcome aboard to cheapglamour, Lynzi-t and musefan26

redambition

welcome new members!

My internet is shaped at the moment so i'm having issues loading ebay... i'd be trusting the word of Julie and Sarah - those girls know their stuff!

Xqueeze_me

Welcome, musefan 26!

Unfortunately the Grape is indeed fake. The lid is shiny, the box looks shiny and those that's easily scratched. That's a counterfeit trademark.

If you'd like to know more, there are 2 links to analysis/guides/comparison of fake pigment and eyeshadow, just in my signature.

Shoegal-fr

Totally agree about the grape pigment, it's fake. It isn't even close to mine (which i bought from MAC). sorry!