Hi!New 2 MAC&here.Would LOVE&appreciate some MAC or sephora recs.Pics inside!

mAra

For blush, i highly rec nars orgasm/laguna duo, if you don't already have it, these 2 colors work on all skintones [well, havent heard a complaint yet], and has been voted best many times.

http://www.sephora.com/browse/produc...egoryId=C10476

What foundation do you use now?

I think if you're just beginning with mac, for the face i'd get the strobe cream as a base for the foundation along with their studio fix powder compact. I've tried most of the mac foundations, and currently have 3 other types aside from the studio fix powder which are all good, but personally i feel the studio fix is the fastest and easiest and perfect for a beginner. Combined with the strobe cream, it makes the skin look really nice, it gives an even'ness and subtle glow, and if you have dry spots, it's also acts as a hydrator so when the foundation goes over it you won't have a cakey spot.

As far as eyeshadow.. neutrals and warm colors will always work for your eyes, and always an important thing is to have a good base for your e/s, wearing a base makes a dramatic difference. A popular, and my favorite, is Urban Decay Primer Potion which is colorless and dries to a smooth finish, it's $14 at sephora, when you buy e/s at mac the base they usually rec is the cream color base which i really like too, but if you use too much it may crease.

If you don't know where to start with what eyeshadows to get, and want to get more bang for your buck, i'd go with one of the mac formal black palettes that are out right now, 6 eyeshadows for $36, single e/s's are 13.50 each (or 10 for a pro pan if you live near a pro store). So the palettes are a pretty good deal.
smiles.gif

Mmkay, hope i helped you even the tiniest bit!
greengrin.gif