Higher Education Skincare

Dawn

Administrator
Staff member
Higher Education Skincare is an education-centric brand with high quality, dermatologist-approved products. The brand was developed specifically for Gen Z and Millennial audiences, and when used daily, can help correct a variety of skin conditions such as acne, enlarged pores, uneven skin tone, sun damage, dryness and sensitivity.

Easy A Gentle Resurfacing Pads
These resurfacing pads are the ultimate skin pick-me-up, exfoliating and wiping away sweat and grime while revealing brighter, youthful looking skin.
Price: $24
Available: www.highereducationskincare.com

Grinding Away Skin Polishing Scrub
Apply this scrub in the shower after working out to help prevent body breakouts. After massaging, let the scrub sit on your skin for 60 seconds for a quick hydration boost.
Price: $25

PRE-REQ Invigorating Foaming Cleanser
Add this invigorating foam cleanser to your skincare routine which works fast to wipe away bacteria, pollutants, and sweat, while leaving you with a natural, healthy glow.
Price: $19

VivaGlow

The brand was developed specifically for Gen Z and Millennial audiences

What do they mean? Is there any specific formulation they had that made them say so? Their brand suddenly reminded me of heaps of theses and school papers. :LOL:

Dawn

Administrator
Staff member
What do they mean? Is there any specific formulation they had that made them say so? Their brand suddenly reminded me of heaps of theses and school papers. :LOL:

I am not familiar with the brand. You could possibly go to their website and reach out to their customer service for further info.
Thanks!

Latest posts