hip hop chic look

rubyred2me

im doing a make over at the weekend at a photo studio , i have been asked to do a hip hop chic look , can anyone send me any pic or give me any ideas on how to achieve this. someone surgested a smokey effect but im feeling a little unsure
any advice would be appriecated
smiles.gif

Willa

Maybe you could take a look on google or maybe Mtv websites, and watch some r&b and hip hop videos.

Or, you can also look at Christina Aguilera videos, ''dirty'' and ''can't hold us down'', theres a lot of girls with great makeup in these videos.

(sorry for my messy english lolll )

mandirigma

if it's available around you, pick up an issue of Vibe Magazine (or better yet for your dilemma, Vibe Vixen) and flip through the ads and fashion spreads. the make-up looks are pretty standard (for example, on the front page of Rocawear.com is just a simple smokey eye look, and the fashion spread in the March issue of Vibe employs the same looks you'd probably find in Vogue), but "hip hop chic" is mostly in the clothing.

hope that helps a bit!

hmm... id like to say ive got a "hip-hop chic look" hehe... i wear lots of golds, bronze and brown shadows, (i dont really like smokey eyes) and lots of bronzer (think ciara and it'll be easy for you to do) hope ive helped a bit (even though i sound confused) xx

Latest posts